Tuesday 3 February 2009

Nas Talks About Detox


Nas recently revealed to Billboard that he will appearing on Dr. Dre's highly anticipated album Detox which hits shelves this year.

The rapper also divulged that he would like to do a collaborative album with the legendary producer.

"I did a joint [with Dre]. I think it's crazy," Nas said. "He's someone I'd love to do a whole album with one day. He's incredible. I think he's the best producer of all time."

Dre had planned to release Detox in 2008 but held it back to assist 50 Cent and Eminem on their upcoming projects, Before I Self Destruct and Relapse, respectively.

50 Cent’s Before I Self Destruct is slated for a March release and will be followed by Relapse and Detox.

Nas, who is up for two Grammy nominations for his latest album Untitled, also revealed that he has been working on new material which he plans to release soon.

0 comments: