Thursday 12 February 2009

50 Explains Why He Went At Khaled So Hard!


Taken from Miss Info Website:

On Celebrity Drama last night, I said “Honestly, I’m disappointed. Because the best thing about 50’s beef so far has been the comedy, and of course there were low blows, but it was only from willing participants [ie. Tia Kemp]. Not innocent civilians who have nothing to do with nothing. I know Fif is smart and talented, so I’m disappointed.”

Later, 50 reached out because he was upset at my reaction. I couldn’t understand why until we spoke.

Fif said that the video was his reaction to seeing a website allegedly connected to Rick Ross, which is devoted solely to attacking 50 and promoting Ross’ upcoming album “Deeper Than Rap.” On the site, there is a very disrespectful photo-shopped image of 50’s son, Marquise. According to 50, the site and photo has been up since Sunday.

We came to an understanding because obviously I didnt know anything about that photo before he told me. Fif said, “How come everyone hears the shot, but nobody sees the slap that comes before the shot?” Point taken. And I think its vital for folks to understand that 50 was provoked by an attack on the most important thing to him. He also insisted that Khaled has waged a private campaign against him for years.

But I also told him that the photo may have been violation level 5, but his response was violation level 30 because a photo hurts and humilates, but it doesnt endanger the civilians who are now unsuspecting collateral damage. Fif didn’t deny me a right to that opinion. Which I appreciate.

But clearly, at this point, he’s in war mode: “you push, I punch, you stab, I shoot.”

I get it. You can’t win a war with a endless volley.

I just wish neither line was crossed.

Now to be fair, sources on Rick Ross’ side insist that Ross is not behind the 50 Cent attack site and not behind the photo attack on 50’s son. And there are people who are trying to mediate.

UPDATE: In fact, it seems that the photo of Marquise has just been removed from the ThisisCurly.com website. (So I think 50’s video will be removed as well.)

UPDATE 2: 50 Cent delivered on his word and removed the “A Psychic Told Me” video.

0 comments: