Tuesday 1 July 2008

First Eddie Now Alicia???


Superstar Alicia Keys is reportedly considering an early retirement from the entertainment business. The multi Grammy-winner has hinted at calling it quits by the age of 30, so she can spend time traveling the world, according to reports.

The 27-year-old singer/songwriter often finds herself exasperated by the pressures of fame
and in 2006 she took a break from music and traveled to Egypt to recuperate. The “No One” hitmaker insists that her hectic schedule is setting the stage for her to enjoy life in the nearby years.

She says, “I am working hard now so I have the choice to retire when I want. I would like to travel the world and stay in places instead of having to move on like I do now. I want to experience difference cultures.”

0 comments: