Thursday 23 October 2008

Stat Quo To Leak 400 Dr. Dre and 100 Eminem Tracks!!!


It's been three and a half years since Stat Quo first signed to Eminem's Shady Records and Dr. Dre's Aftermath, yet he still hasn't released an album. Frustrated at waiting added to disagreements over singles, Stat Quo finally decided to leave. Now the Atlanta rapper plans to release all the music he did with Eminem and Dr. Dre.

“All that shit coming out,” he told HipHopDX. “Everything that I done rapped on, everybody gonna hear it. You can quote me on that. Everything that I done rapped on, I don’t care who did the beat…Everything that my voice on that I’ve done over these years with them, everybody gonna hear it. I’m just waiting on the right time to put it out…I’m talking about 300, 400 Dre [tracks]. I’m talking about 100 Em beats I’m spittin’ on…”

Stat Quo recently put out a two part song called "Dear Summer" to explain his Shady/Aftermath story..

0 comments: