Tuesday 17 June 2008

T.I. and 50 Beef


The rumor mill has been buzzing about a possible new rap beef since some lyrics of G-Unit song "You So Tough" hit the net.

As MissInfo previously reported, 50 Cent seemingly took aim at T.I. on the track, accusing him of getting a sweetheart deal in his federal gun case because he's a snitch.

On the track off the upcoming G-Unit album Terminate On Sight, 50 raps:

"Nowaways this rap sh*t ain't adding up / How n*ggas get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months? / Oo-weee, don't talk to me / If you talking to him, you talking to them.../ I got the best lawyers that money can buy / they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9 / I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed? / They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese."

T.I. responded, without really responding at all when SOHH's Atlanta blogger Gyant caught up with him in the A recently.

"He politely told me that it's unlike Fiddy to say stuff in songs and not just say it directly, and that he really doesn't want to perpetuate any negativity, so he wasn't going to respond to it," Gyant said.

As previously reported, the self proclaimed King of the South is currently serving a year on house arrest and putting in at least 1,000 hours of community service. He'll also serve a year in jail and pay a $100,000 fine behind his guilty plea in the federal gun case.

0 comments: