Monday 16 June 2008

Bobby's Son Speaks About Whitney!


Read Below


Bobby Brown’s son Landon has revealed his former stepmother, Whitney Houston, treated him like an employee when he went to stay with the former couple. Landon Brown says Houston was a “nightmare” to grow up with, refusing to accept him as a member of her family. He tells the National Enquirer that his former stepmom insisted he slept in a guest house when he came to stay - and refused to let him spend time with her daughter - his half-sister - Bobbi Kristina.

He says, “Whitney and I never really got along. She didn’t necessarily hate me, but she wouldn’t really speak to me either. In Whitney’s eyes, I was the stepchild.” He adds, “She decided to turn me into one of her security personnel. I was a teenager but I was walking around dressed up in all black with a Security shirt and she’d have me work for her. I was just another one of her staff.”

0 comments: